Monday 20 February 2012

Frank Frazetta - Movie Poster tribute

Frank Frazetta - Movie poster tribute
I love Frank Frazetta's artwork, not much more to say here - I could, for my first post on his works, use the typical swords, sorcery and women - but I won't (for now!). I thought I'd take a look at his film poster works. I'm sure there are more, if I find them, I'll add them - but enjoy! The last one's a real treat, I mean - come on, Frazetta does Clint Eastwood??!

Conan Movie Teaser Poster - Frank Frazetta

Fire and Ice movie poster - Frank Frazetta
Luana Movie Poster Quad - Frank Frazetta artwork



Mad Monster Part movie poster - Frank Frazetta

The Fearless Vampire Killers movie poster - Frank Frazetta

The Gauntlet movie poster - Frank Frazetta Artwork


No comments:

Post a Comment